sexta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2009

Confessed.

I was three feet from the floor, gasping for air

trying to realease my father's hands from my throat.
I looked into his eyes and wondered if my feet would ever touch the floor again.
Have you ever been hit so hard that is sends your body flying across the room?
We all fall to the floor at some point.
It's how you pick yourself up - that's the real challenge. Isn't it?
I've aways lived in my own world. I danced to escape my troubles.
I've learned that there's light, even in the darkest places.
I can't blame my father for anything.
You can't rely another people to make you happy.
But l know deep down inside he loved me.






There was a time l suffered so much l wanted toget it out of me.
I would cut my arms, not to kill myself. I don't want to die.
I know I am lucky to be on this earth.
I did it so the physical pain would came the pain that was eating me inside.
Nothing was erased.
I live with my past tucked away deep inside of me.
It comes out, an explosion, and it invades me.
I believe we are messengers on earth
I believe in angels.
I am blessed by God to tell myself I suffered tah much to become who I am today.


1 comentário: